Code of Conduct
We thank you for visiting The Wynwood Walls, in order to ensure our visitors and staff health and safety we ask that all visitors abide by the below Code of Conduct.
- Please wear a mask and respect social distancing when on property. Mask may be removed to take pictures but please be mindful of others.
- Please be mindful of the art. Look but do not touch, lean, or place feet on the walls.
- Please walk along the pathways and avoid grass areas.
- Dispose of all trash in receptacles located throughout the museum. No littering.
- We welcome visitors to photograph or videotape works of art for personal use only. For editorial requests please email email@example.com
- No re-entry through museum exits.
- No pets allowed. Except for emotional support pets registered under ADA.
- Please, no running in the museum.
- Please, no music in the museum.
- No climbing on boulders.
- No large backpacks or strollers in galleries.
- No drugs on the property.
- No e-cigarettes or smoking of any kind on property, including galleries.
- For any questions, please ask the museum staff for help.